Helping organisations to maximise potential through the promotion of dignity at work and the resolution of 'people problems'
A focus on 'workplace well-being' can help organisations to get the best out of their staff by promoting a workplace environment in which staff:
- Are clear about what is expected of them
- Have the knowledge base they need to fulfil their duties
- Have the skills they need
- Are aware of the values underpinning their work and are committed to upholding them
- Are given appropriate help and guidance with any problems they encounter
- Have an appropriate workload suited to their experience, capabilities and level of responsibility
- Are valued and appreciated
- Are treated at all times with respect and dignity
- Are motivated and committed to high standards of work
Avenue Consulting Ltd offer services based on what is often referred to in the United States as 'occupational social work'. This term is used to describe an approach to 'workplace well-being' based on a significant store of knowledge, skills and values developed to address a wide range of problems in the community. It involves taking seriously the slogan that an organisation's greatest asset is its people and making sure that the problems people encounter in organisations are handled skilfully and effectively.
To assist organisations in promoting workplace well-being, a number of services can be provided. To find out more about how we can help, click on the appropriate link on the right.
Intro | Avenue Consulting | humansolutions | Avenue Media Solutions | Neil Thompson | Well-being | Survey Centre | Site Map